Grow your business faster by adding popular and effective customer retention based automated calling and mass texting services to your service portfolio.
Our partner program offers a simple way to help your clients grow and generate additional revenue for your company.
As you may know, acquiring a new customer can cost 5 times more than retaining an existing customer.
Sigma Voice automated calling and mass texting services are all about cost-effective customer retention.
Important note: Our services can not be used for customer acquisition per federal and state laws and our terms of service.
Our clients use automated calling and mass texting to reduce customer churn and increase customer lifetime value.
Sigma Voice is a great complement to email marketing campaigns. With average email open rates at about 25%, a calling or texting campaign can reach the other 75%.
Our Partner Program is ideal for any company that has clients in any B2C space that is looking to expand their offerings and revenue.
Below are a few examples of our partners.
Whether your expertise is in email marketing, sales, customer service, web design, CRM, or IT services, we want to help accelerate your growth.
The 3 partner programs options are referral, reseller and private label.
1) Referral Partner
As a referral partner, send us a referral of the company interested in our services.
When your referral makes their 1st payment after their fully functional free trial, Sigma Voice will send you a 1-time referral fee. There is no cost to be a referral partner.
2) Reseller Partner
As a reseller partner, you will manage a Sigma Voice account on your customer's behalf.
You'll have the opportunity to set your rates and fees for the automated calling and texting services. There is no cost to be a reseller partner.
3) Private Label Partner
As a private label partner, you receive a private-label version of our SaaS application.
You can set your rates and profit from every call and text. There is a setup and monthly fee to be a private label partner.
Contact us to learn more or sign up for your own Sigma Voice account today.
Absolutely LOVE THIS SERVICE!!! I recommend using Sigma Voice for any growing business!! We have got great responds & is a good way to stay in touch with your customers base! Helps us to turn customers to Loyal Customers to VIP Customers!!!
We have used SigmaVoice for our business for a few years now, and it has been a very good experience. The website is simple, straightforward, and easy to navigate. Customer service is excellent; professional and prompt.
I have been using Sigma Voice for a few years now on a number of campaigns. They have always been reliable and competitive. Their customer service is phenomenal. I highly recommend.
This service is fantastic. Setting up automated calls is super easy and affordable. I highly recommend it.
Sigma Voice was so easy to set up. I needed to get an immediate message out to my 60+ family members. It’s affordable, the reports are amazing, and the customer service is beyond what I expected on a Sunday afternoon. Highly recommended!
Sigma Voice exceeded our expectations for our call out needs. When we needed changes made they were happy to do so and performed changes in a timely manner. I highly recommend Sigma Voice.
Get started with free personalized support. Create your own custom calling and texting strategy with a Sigma Voice expert.
Check out the Sigma Voice blog to learn about mass calling and texting best practices.
In today's fast-paced world, it's essential to communicate quickly and efficiently with employees, customers, and members. Sigma Voice offers a call blasting service that enables companies to reach everyone across their enterprise with urgent alerts, important updates, and reminders. Mass email may also be an option, but it has low open rates. This blog post will discuss what a call blasting service is, its importance, who uses it, features, benefits, costs of not having it, and some examples of when it can make a positive difference for people and organizations.
Sigma Voice offers a recruiting software that uses mass calling and mass texting to efficiently communicate with a large number of job seekers for scheduling interviews. In this blog post, we discuss the importance of recruiting software, who uses it, its features, benefits, and the costs of not having it. We also provide examples of when it can make a positive difference for organizations and how it saves time, money, and increases efficiency.
A business continuity plan is essential for any organization to ensure it can withstand unexpected disruptions. Sigma Voice provides mass calling and texting services for urgent alerts, important updates, and reminders to on-site and remote workers. Learn about the features and benefits of a business continuity plan, how it saves time and money, and why it's crucial for any organization.